Watched an awesome romantic Bollywood movie yesterday "Aashiqui 2". Heart touching movie and some of the most soothing songs of this decade. Aashiqui 2 is a must watch for Bollywood fans .
Anyways Saturday is the most awaited day of the week as its the last chance to shop and prepare yourself to enjoy the Sunday to its fullest. After a long day of shopping and cleaning it was time for dinner. I was almost exhausted and decided to prepare something thats easy yet fun to eat. Nothing can be tastier and easy to prepare than chicken noodles. I quickly chopped the chicken breast and fried the chicken with herb. Next stir fried the noodles with carrot and done. Very easy and no mess at all.
I would love to share this recipe as its easy and quick in preparation.
Preparation- 10 minutes
Cooking time - 20 minutes
Total time- 30 minutes
- Egg noodles- 250g, boiled until al dante.
- Chicken breast- 500g, cut into bite size pieces
- Ginger minced- 1 Tbsp
- Garlic minced- 1 Tbsp
- Onion-1, chopped finely
- Salt as per taste
- Pepper- 1 tsp
- Oil for cooking
- Coriander leaves- chopped
- Peas- 1/2 cup
- Carrot cut into jullians
- Prepare noodles by boiling a pot of water with salt and oil in it. once the water comes to boil add the noodles and cook until its AlDante. Take out and run under cold water, drizzle some oil and keep it aside.
- In a pan heat 2 Tbsp of oil in it. Add garlic ginger and onion. Saute until onion turns transparent. Add the chicken pieces. Season with salt and pepper. Fry until chicken gets cooked. Once the chicken is cooked add the frozen peas. stir for 2 minutes. Finally add the oregano and chopped coriander. Stir for 1 minute . Take out everything in a separate bowl.
- In the same pan add 2 Tbsp of oil , add the carrot and just stir for 1 minute(You may add many more vegetables of your choice). Finally add the noodles and stir for next 3 to 4 minutes. Add in the previously cooked chicken and stir well. Turn off the heat.
Serve hot with chilly sauce and enjoy your Chicken Noodles!!!!
By- Sushmita Pandit.