This is extremly easy chutney recipe. Gets done in no time.
- Peanuts - 200g
- Crushed coconut or grated desiccated coconut - 100 g
- Green chilli -1
- Salt as per taste
- Garlic - 1 clove or Garlic powder- 1/2 Tsp
- Roast peanuts until light golden in color. or if you already have salted roasted peanuts skip this step
- Allow it to cool.
- In a grinder or food processor add the peanuts, coconut, green chillies and garlic.
- Grind this to fine paste.
- Add salt as per taste.(skip this step if your peanut is already salted)
Serve and Enjoy :-)
By- Sushmita Pandit